How we can Help
- transport (e.g. doctor or hospital appointments);
- household assistance;
- using the Internet and form-filling;
- occasional dog-walking.
The above list is not exhaustive and if you have something else with which you would like help, please call us.
How the Scheme Works
- Ring the telephone co-ordinator to discuss your needs
07590 246386 Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
- The co-ordinator will take your details and then locate a suitable volunteer.
- The co-ordinator will call you back to confirm arrangements and the name of your assigned volunteer
Transport within the village/parish boundary is free. There is a charge for transport outside the Parish boundaries (50p a mile) to cover a volunteer's costs. The zones within which we can offer transport (max. 10 miles) are shown on the Zone Map
Become a Volunteer!
If you would like to enquire about becoming a volunteer member of Croft Good Neighbours, please call, or email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Croft Good Neighbours Committee
Chair: Chris Greenhill
Secretary: Deb Summers
Treasurer: Janet ThompsonWebsite: Gillian Nuttall
We would like to acknowledge the support of Blaby District Council and the Leicestershire and Rutland Rural Community Council (RCC) in helping us to set up this project.